It seems decisive to consider digital as a full channel and to develop the whole company in order to support its successful implementation. But before you get into digital you must ask yourself the right questions and follow a path:
First your strategy
- Benchmark your markets and your competitors: have they already gone digital? How? ‘Or’ What ? Could you draw some examples of success?
- Do not forget your traditional channels in order to avoid a simple transfer of purchase from consumers,
Rethink your internal organization
- Adding a simple website with a dedicated team will not solve anything: take stock of your processes and your internal IT in order to align them with your strategy,
- Integrating a new channel requires a new reflection on your processes, support from all internal teams and precise management with specific performance indicators,
- Understanding your IT installation as a whole will allow this new channel to be integrated seamlessly.
Define the specifications of your digital channel:
- Always think about the consumer / patient journey to identify opportunities for interactions.
- You must have consumer data and the capacity to use it,
- Be agile: you must be ready to launch new features very quickly, test the impact on sales and constantly readjust.
Yunova, your partner for change, is ready to support you in this process: Contact us